Friday 27 May 2011

IIDD, May 10th

Hi Maya!

Thanks for anniversary wishes! We had an eventful evening.

Enjoyed seeing Declan, briefly, when Dave came to collect his vehicle morning after malt tasting. Does he have a paper route yet? He'll be at university soon at the rate he is growing!!! We are around for most of summer so give us a shout and we'll arrange a get-together.

As well, would you mind passing along this message as I gather Dave doesn't have ready access to a computer. Furthermore, ask Paul if he would like to be part of planned tasting below. Didn't see him at Dram this year. Thanks. Cheers, Patrizio!

Hi Dave!

Grand evening at Dram! Lads at Book Club really enjoyed the Bruichladdich PC7 I scored at the Silent Auction. Would have liked to have visited with everyone a bit more but sometimes it's hard to do just that at such an event, as you well know. This being the case, what I have in mind is hosting a malt tasting at our place in mid to late July so that we can include friends Kjell and Jane. Kjell will be arriving in Vancouver around July 17th, I believe. I propose ten bottles, two from each of the following regions: Islay, non-Islay islands, Highlands, Speyside and Lowlands. This will give a bit of an overview of different tastes and styles across the country. I assume you might be interested, if available.

Let me know as soon as you can as I want to start stitching things together. Cheers, Patricio!

No comments:

Post a Comment