Thursday 15 September 2011

IIDD, September 15th

How was the trip back. I have not seen any messages for a week so I see Corrine has either cut your fingers off or killed you. If the later we will drink your malt at the wake when I get back.
 

Wayne Sutherland  

Hard to believe that you will actually move. Are you guys still curling this year.

I have a fifth to add to our team and some others on a waiting list if you decide to opt out.
 

Wayne Sutherland 

Hi Sarge and Flaming!

Yes, we are on for curling. Cora Lee is even taking a pre-season class and wants to be Skip after completing session!!!

I'm not at all interested in moving but, as I mentioned, the couple interested in our place came by at 5:00pm yesterday. We are going to see condos in East Van, today at 3:30pm. Perhaps Coriandre is just trying to get away from Clan Sutherland and The Cave!!! The Sisterhood and their Machiavellian Ways!!!

See you around 6:00pm this evening. Cheers, Patrizio! 
 


P,


It looks like the only time I can ride Wednesday is early morning. Let me know if that works for you. I need to be back by about 10:30.

W


Hi Pat;

Thanks for the invite. I must decline tonight as i was entertaining last night and have a union meeting on Thursday (likely my last for this lifetime) – need some quiet evenings. Give more lead time for a movie outing and i'll be yours, so to speak, next time.

bob
Hi Bob!

Know it was short notice but just thought it might work. Enjoyed the film and think it is worth seeing but not a MUST, if you know what I mean.

I'm volunteering for VIFF in a few weeks so really looking forward to seeing some of the films I've been hearing about at TFF.

We are off to see Next to Normal, at the Stanley, on Thursday, with Flamin' and Sarge, while you are clenching your first in righteous union anger!!! Cheers, Patrizio!
 
Hi again, Peggster!

Enjoyed The Debt and think it is worth seeing but not a MUST, if you know what I mean.

I'm volunteering for VIFF in a few weeks so really looking forward to seeing some of the films I've been hearing about at TFF.

Had a very pleasant ride with Whirlygig yesterday morning. Left at 7:30am to hit Stanley Park. Did an up and over and back across Lions Gate and then he peeled off on Macdonald while I continued on to UBC. Just up and down as I was meeting him and Marcus Aurelius, (from Book Club), at MEC at 11:00am. Mark is looking for a bike and I wanted to buy some more padded cycling underwear. Didn't find any bikes of interest there although he bought same padded shorts as I did. Across the street to the Bike Doctor where I left the two lads looking at a couple of different steeds. Just first cut as he'll take a look at Reckless and a couple of other spots before he decides.

Cora Lee has it in her mind to sell The Island Inn! Early days yet but the couple that are interested in our place came by at 5:00pm so I had to be here to let them in, with real estate agent. Cora Lee was away at WISH for her evening shift. She took a look at condos on Semlin/Franklin, near Victoria and Hastings, East Vancouver, and liked two of the places. We are going to see them today at 3:30pm. Apparently, "just perfect" for Clarisse and Dusty, so I guess that is all that matters!!! Perhaps she is just trying to get away from Clan Sutherland!!! The Sisterhood and their Machiavellian Ways!!!

Cheers, Patrizio

Hi Corinne and Pat,
I mentioned to you the other evening, that we have cleared out our storage locker and now have a number of items we are wanting to move along. We have decided that donating them to your worthy causes would be much better than trying to have a garage sale and all that hassle.
I have several boxes of dishes, cooking utensils, etc.
I also have 2 bed side tables, a chest of drawers, an Ikea recliner chair, a very clean queensized mattress covered with a plastic cover, a pine coffee table, a tv stand, a couple of TV;s  and a few other things..
Our car is pretty small so we wouldn't be able to transport any of the bigger items. I am wondering if you and Pat might be able to come up some evening this week some time and :
-have a look and figure out what would be worthwhile to donate
-plan a time to transport them. We can also transport some of the smaller things to wherever you want them to go.

I am hoping to get this all cleared up within this week, as my brother, Alan, and sister in law are coming next week to stay with us.
He is a real character and I hope you both can meet him. My sister in law will be visiting her daughter a lot who is about to have her first baby.

I also have some reading material for Patrick to take away regarding POW's in WW2 , which we talked about today.

Let me know what you want to do.... thanks!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment