Monday 13 June 2011

IIDD, June 4th

Hi Kids!

Trust you are alive and well and enjoying Rome!

This from Toshi:

Dear Patrick, Corinne, Chloe, Melvin and Pierre

Patrick, thank you for your mail and pictures!

First of all, it was absolutely wonderful to see you all!!
I enjoyed my stay in Vancouver and visit to Everett.

Although it had been almost 7 years or more since my last visit to Vancouver,
thinking of you and actually seeing you made me feel welcomed and great!
I'm so happy that I could spend my birthday with my dearest host family in my favorite city!
Island Inn (Of course, Hotel Kits too!) is always my home to me same as Japan.
Thank you everyone!!

The visit was too short, but I promise to visit you again, hopefully soon.

Now I'm back in Japan, started work today, already missing Vancouver.

I arrived Japan on Saturday night (in Japan time).
Happy to see my mom looked great and healthy!
We had lots to talk about including Patrick and Corinne are coming to Japan next May.
We talked about where you can go and stay in Kansai Area (west part of Japan).
I talked all relatives you know (Mitsuru, Kishiko, Yukiko, Emiko and Kuniko).
They are so excited!!

My relatives came to visit my place on Sunday and we told them about your visit too.
They own Yakitori (grilled chicken on sticks) restaurant in Osaka which is located
close to Universal Studios Japan and KAIYUKAN Aquarium, one of the largest aquariums
in the world. They heard lots about you from us, so they are excited to see you in Japan.
We are planning to have a party for you at their restaurant when you come!
You will have no problem hanging out Kansai Area such as Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto and Nara!!
If we can be any of your support, please let us know. We are happy to do that!

So, how was you BBQ on Saturday?
Hope you had a great weather and wonderful time!
So pitty that I had to miss that opportunity.

Well, thank you again for your warm greeting!!!
I love you all very much.


Sincerey, Toshiko

No comments:

Post a Comment