Wednesday 16 November 2011

IIDD, Nov 16th, Evening

Hi Kids!

I'd like to see Margins at Fifth at 7:30pm. The Skin I Live In has subtitles if that is a better choice for Sarge! Cheers, Patrizio!

PS: J. Edgar, much as I hate to admit it, seems like not worth seeing!!! Don't say I never listen, Flamin'!

I am good with movie choice! Glad u listen....

I'm with Ayn!!!!!!


Michele Darrow-Sutherland
Michele Darrow-Sutherland added new photos to the album Megans trip to Newfoundland, being screeched in.





The Maggster!




Hello neighbours, friends, relatives, Vancouverites:

I would like to take the liberty of encouraging you to vote John Coupar for Parks Board, running under the NPA banner.  John is a friend of ours and a very fine man.  He was the leading force behind the movement to successfully save the Bloedel Conservatory a few years ago.  He is president of Friends of Bloedel and a governor of VanDusen Botanical Gardens.  John is a passionate advocate for horticulture, green spaces, and park services in the city of Vancouver.  He is conciliatory, fair-minded, and exhibits excellent leadership skills.  (On a personal note, he grew up in the house where I now live; he has lived in the Dunbar area until recently when he moved to The Village at False Creek.)

Thank you for your time. Bruni Goodson


No comments:

Post a Comment