Friday 16 December 2011

IIDD, Dec 16th


Thank you for the update, Patrick! I'm just...
Jordan Hamlyn16 December 09:30
Thank you for the update, Patrick!

I'm just about to head out the door and head to the airport. I'm going to Newfoundland for Christmas for the first time since 2007! It will be great to spend time with family and friends, especially after the sudden passing of my father last year. It was a tough year, especially for my mother, and she really wanted to have my brothers and I home.
I fly back to Vancouver on the 30th, and wll remain there until Janurary 2nd. I will see you around New Years.

Take good care, and Merry Christmas to you, and yours.

Jordan
Hi Jordan!

Trust all goes well with flight home. Can hardly think of a better place to spend Christmas than with family in Newfoundland. One of the best places in the world, even without family!

Gather all of Clan Sutherland is going to be together tomorrow evening to trim tree so there will be a little bit of The Rock here at Harbour Terrace! All the best and see you over New Years. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Il Conductore:

Thanks for getting back to me.  You know, I didn’t expect (though thoroughly enjoyed) your epic tales, however, I can see why it has taken you so long to get back to me.  Mom and I entertained Champagne Charlie and Oh Suzanna last night.  We had a lovely time and a very professional game of bridge J  Of course, my mom won!  Darn her and her bridge finesse.

As for Saturday, mom and I have a musical to go to in the afternoon, however, the evening could be free.  I have a couple of other possible engagements, however, I am more than willing to forgo those for a little tame game of bridge with friends!  I can rustle up my friend Fran (whom you have met) to play and if you could rustle up Sarge, that would be great as we would have a party of 8! 

Are you still game? Penguine…

Hi Three No Trump Penguine!

The Traveling Pitchforks were just here! They popped by to say hello to Cora Lee and drop off some travel documents for both Clara/Dusty and ourselves and Champagne mentioned they'd been at your place last night! Apparently Gladys Knight and the Pips is better than everyone combined!

I know that Sarge is busy tomorrow evening, (all their offspring are coming over to trim the tree), but The Island Inn Folk are available. I could try to rustle up someone else if you need another player. Have you tried Legs? It would be great to see you and GKP but don't worry if it's a bit too rushed. I gather you are off to Vegas for Christmas. Great way to pay for all those expensive presents!

Anyway, let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patrizzio!

I have emailed Karen as that is the only contact I have for her. Hopefully she still uses the aol account.
I'll get back to you. Janet


Hi Penguine et al!

We'd be more than happy to bring a salad. Much appreciate a parking spot IF there is an elevator from garage. Otherwise, we'll just drop Cora Lee off at entrance and Dusty will help her into building, etc. She's becoming quite adept at manoeuvering on her "skateboard bike" so shouldn't really be too much of a problem, either way, so don't worry, overmuch about a space.

We'll probably arrive closer to 6:30pm-6:45pm to give you enough time to wrap bridge prizes! Will confirm parking when you know. Thanks and Cheers, Patrizio!


Hi Laura!

Trust all goes well with your trip. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Much appreciated indeed! Thanks, as well, for the two bottles of wine and card. Disappointed that we couldn't see you before you left and terribly sorry that I have taken so long to reply but life has been a veritable whirlwind of social activity over last week or so. As you know, I celebrated my 64th birthday just a week or so ago, last Tuesday, December 6th, and Cora Lee underwent corrective foot surgery last Friday, so those two events alone have kept us hopping, (literally, in Corinne's case), so to speak!


Look forward to seeing you when you are back in Vancouver whenever we can mesh our busy schedules. Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year to you and your Mom, Henning, Tommy and Min from Cora Lee, Chloë, Clara, Dusty and Maggie! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizio!

Hi Bev and Kev!

Trust you are both well. Had a birthday message from Bill Dempster and he included note you sent along to him. Tina and Trevor will be here in Jan/Feb for skiing and the Pethers, from Bunbury, as well, so we hope to have a re-union! Sorry that I've not been in touch sooner but has been a whirlwind of activity here for past few weeks!
   Look forward to seeing you both whenever you decide to visit Vancouver! Until then, Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year to you both and Lisa and David, from Cora Lee, Chloë, Clara, Dusty and Maggie, The Devil Cat! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio!















Thanks for the Christmas cartoon. Here are a few more, a bit more “colourful”. Charlie



Hi Champagne and O Suzzanah, (The Penguine's spelling!) and Marnie!

Thanks for popping by and for lovely hootch for Les Invalides and all your travel work. Very much appreciated. As well, certainly enjoyed the X-rated Christmas cards!!!

Had an email message from The Penguine and we are working on stitching together a bridge evening on Saturday. Keep close to the phone as I, (sorry, Cora Lee!), might need some bidding advice! Thanks again, Cheers, Patrizio!


This was the cover of Ed's Christmas card this year 

Hi Tinsel Town!

This was the cover of Rudolph's Christmas card this year! Cheers, The Island Inn Elves!



If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -Booker T. Jones, musician and songwriter 
(b. 1944) 

Hi Patric,
Yes YOU ARE BUSY!!! I saw my derrmatologist yesterday and she said, as I stood there with both cheeks cracked and bleeding, face all puffed up, that I had more that done enough treatments,24 applications in all. The she perscribed an antibiotic soak to be done for ten minutes 2x a day. I will probably do it more and then a cortazone cream 2 times a day. Where it turned such a deep purple ( all over my face except my chin) is now starting to peal off in big hunks. So the pain is now down to about a 3-4. HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAT THE 10++++ for days and days. she said I would look OK by Christmas....Whooo PEEEEEE!
Nice to talk to some one else that has been throught it. Thank you for your input and support!
Have a Wonderful Christmas season! Sarah



Hi Sarah!

Congratulations on seeing out the "ordeal"! What a wonderful early Christmas present! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Victoria, May 1976

Nicole Sutherland hahaha this is amazingggg

Patrick James Dunn We were almost as young as you, Nicolina!

Thanks so much sweetie

Think I have already sent you a proper card but will have to use e-cards for all the rest of the Canucks!

Lots of love to all Penny xx


Hi Duhlink!

Are you trying to hide from all your on-line boyfriends with your new mail address?

Not sure if I mentioned Cora Lee's recent surgery or not. Apologize, if so.
Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year to you and your Goils, Lisa and Anna and Mad Max and Leon, from Cora Lee, Chloë, Clara, Dusty and Maggie! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizio! 


I certainly still have lots of travel bags, key chains and luggage tags to
foist off on people.




No comments:

Post a Comment